Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Wonderful World of Santa Clara

So, I moved to the south bay today. I'm going to be spending the last bit of my summer here, working for Ernst and Young's Risk Advisory Services here in the tech center of the universe. I'm pretty excited about it. I don't know if I should be, but I am. I'm looking forward to learning, and growing, but most of all -- looking forward to a REAL paycheck. I know it doesn't come for a couple weeks, but it will. And I'm looking forward to that.

You know how you can tell? I left this:

Gridley, California, Lindsay, Pool 223

Gridley, California, Lindsay, Pool 034 Gridley, California, Lindsay, Pool 032 Gridley, California, Lindsay, Pool 230 Gridley, California, Lindsay, Pool 226

Any questions?

Oh California, why did I ever leave?

No comments: