Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag Goes to the Runner

So, my roommate JR tagged me on his blog to do something inventive like this, and write down three things within three separate categories of my life. So here goes:

  1. 3 Joys: Searching endlessly for cars online. Calling my mom after a long day of work and having random conversations which generally don't have anything to do with anything. The fact that I am moving back to California for a couple months in a couple weeks! w00t!
  2. 3 Fears: Failure. Hating my job and missing my potential. Being unable to find that one special lady.
  3. 3 Goals: Buy a new car in January. Successfully navigate my last few classes and graduate with my master's degree in December. Pay down all my credit card debt by the time I move out (or at least a VERY healthy portion of it).
  4. 3 Obsessions/Projects: ONLINE CAR SHOPPING. ONLINE CAR SHOPPING. Did I mention online car shopping?
  5. 3 Random Facts: I'm an undercover nerd (as I've stated on this blog previously). I LOVE 24. I'm pretty much a random person, providing stranger and stranger things to talk about every single day.

That's the end of my tagging. I don't really have any blogging friends, and I have no idea who will read this, but I'll tag three:

Amanda Parker, Dianne G, and Doug G.

That's right. All family.

I'm still here world, and I'm going to take it over soon enough.

You know where the comments go.

1 comment:

Amanda P said...

3 Joys: Watching my husband when he is truly happy. My dog's reaction when I ask him if he wants dinner. Hugging my mom.
3 Fears: Pregnancy. Lake water (and the accompaning Jelly Wobbs). Being alone.
3 Goals: Smash my new job responsiblity out of the ballpark. Get Geoff through school. Be more social.
3 Obsessions/Projects: House shopping. House decorating/furniture buying/rearraning said furniture. Facebook.
3 Random Facts: My favorite Ice Cream is Rocky Road. I do an awful lot of accounting for a Sociology Degree. Mountain Dew.