So, I haven’t been exactly present in the last while. While I totally don’t have any excuse for being gone as long as I have been gone (other than it being busy season and I really have been pretty exhausted every day when I get home), I will provide an incredible post for those of you who haven’t seen our the Facebook update from me or my wifey, I’ll show you a picture:
Meet the peach. The peach growing inside of my wife’s uterus. That’s right, I’m going to be a father. Some little baby is going to have to think I know what the heck I’m talking about and is going to listen to me (for awhile, at least.). We are incredibly excited/nervous/thrilled/frightened/joyous to have this great blessing come into our lives. We aren’t sure what the gender is yet (That’s for January) but we do know that he’ll be joining the Gamblin clan around the month of June in the year 2010.
Obviously, there will be plenty of updates regarding our ever-growing peach in the near future. For the meantime, here’s a few more morsels of information:
- We’re moving tomorrow. We’ll be moving to a new apartment here in San Jose, just a little further south. It’s a much larger 2-bedroom home that will help us get ready for the little one.
- I’ve been working a lot recently, but things are going well. I’m excited to see that busy season is going to be over in a few days.
- I’ll be heading to Christmas vacation on Wednesday of next week, and I’ll get to escape until January 4th. It’ll be a great break.
- We recently travelled to SF for a great meal at Scoma’s and to celebrate my wife’s grandparents’ 50th anniversary. It was nifty. And Lindsay made the most amazing German Chocolate cake with a custom magnolia flower. Hopefully she’ll blog it soon. It was delicious and beautiful.
- We also celebrated our anniversary with a fantastic trip to the Sonoma coast. We got some gorgeous pictures. I’ll show a few here. It’s been an amazing year, and I have to say that I picked the perfect person to share my life with!
We are seriously blessed and I’m so excited to be a daddy. Look for more continuous updates here soon.
Leave your message after the break.