Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Not That Interesting

I made a discovery about myself the other day: I'm just not really all that interesting. I have lots of opinions, and things to say, and all that different stuff. But I realized that nobody really probably wants to know what I have to say. I have been meaning to be here on my blog, updating things, and letting people know more about what's going on in my life, and all that. But, every time I sit down to do it, I just realized that I don't really have anything all that interesting to write about.


I have an amazing wife, and I feel so lucky for that. But life is good for us. We have our struggles, with moving 800 miles and costing a fortune being a big part of it, there hasn't been a lot going on that I really feel needs to be shared. Most of the people who read this know most of what's going on anyway ... although I suppose to owe it to the others (Aubrey, I'm talking about you! :) ).


Overall, this is my daily life: Leave for work, work 9 - 10 hours, get home, relax, go to sleep about 9:30 or 10:00, and then do it all again the next day.


It's crazy, I know


Anyway, I promise that I will write more out of pure desire to write about my life.


I do like my job. I LOVE MY WIFE. She's the reason I do everything.


My ward is good. My life is good. I look forward to moving forward.


All my love people.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I know, I'm not in the 'in the know' anymore :) Married life is fun. The moving was pretty rough, so many changes at once but one thing I've learned is how much we have grown because of dealing with those changes together. It makes me love my husband even more. I'm happy for you and yes I check your not updated blog often. Oh, and Matt, you are so not uninteresting.

Dianne said...

Dude, is anybody REALLY interesting? I mean, besides me. I find you to be amusing, eccentric, and reliable. Much more important than interesting.

To be interesting, you almost have to be stupid. Like gnawing your arm off or eating your neighbor in a snowstorm or having octuplets or the like.

We'll stick with amusing, eccentric and reliable!