Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Course of My Blogging

So, I've always managed to have a problem managing to consistently post things to a blog. I seem to get distracted, forget about it, or just basically forget to post things that I find interesting and/or fascinating. I'm hoping that I can finally shake that problem and get down to posting.

To start with, let me tell you who I am: I'm a 24 year old Master's student at BYU. I'm studying for my Information Systems Management degree and am signed to work with Ernst and Young doing IT Audit both this summer and after I graduate in December. I love technology; I seriously spend 12 hours a day researching it, reading about it, and finding out all I can about what may be coming next. However, I'm an unusual nerd: I love sports, exercising, lifting weights, basketball, baseball, football and plenty of other outdoor activities. I'm learning ASP.NET 3.5 for a website I'm designing for my mom (http://www.diannegamblin.com) and every once in awhile I really enjoy a good coding session.

It's odd that I am such a technology geek and have such a hard time keeping up with my blog postings. I know that it's hard, but I plan to keep this one up and running as long as I physically can.

Check back here often and I'll share some valuable insights from my life and teach you what I can about who I am and what I think.

See you soon!

No comments: