Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day and Sister-in-Law’s Graduation

Hello the whole entire world. So, I’ve been the worst blogger as of late. It’s been supremely busy, and I’ve been quite exhausted doing all of the different things that we’ve had going on in our lives. While it might not seem like much from the pictures that are about to get posted, it’s been busy. But enjoy the pictures anyway:


Chelsea's Graduation 012


Me and Linds at her parent’s house before the graduation.


Chelsea's Graduation 023


Me and Linds’ cousin at the graduation.


Chelsea's Graduation 054


Sun setting over the graduation during the ceremony.


Chelsea's Graduation 090


Chelsea was happy to be done. Can you tell?


Chelsea's Graduation 131


Chase, Lindsay and Chelsea.


Chelsea's Graduation 247


We went up to my grandpa’s house. He’s 89, and looking good!



Chelsea's Graduation 148


Lindsay’s latest cake. She’s really quite amazing.


Anyway, these are just some of the adventures. I don’t really have too much else to say these days. However, I love my life, and so does my wife. It’s really been a lot of fun and we’ve been really enjoying our lives together. We have been married for more than 6 months now, and things just keep getting better. I don’t think I could have been more lucky.


That's all for now. You know where to leave the comments. And please do. I'd like to know that you are visiting.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you're still alive and kickin. Love your wife's cakes. She's got some serious talent. I'm glad you guys are doing so well :)

Lisa said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are loving life. I know you are both uber busy, but I hope you will have some time come later this summer because are JAZZED to hang out with you two again. Yea for friends in Silicon Valley!

Amanda P said...

I miss you guys! Looks like things are going well.

Dianne said...

Love the pics. But there was no mention of your new gift. Not feeling too much like bragging, eh? Sorry. Next time we'll give you something a little cooler. And not so heavy. Good thing Linds is strong.

Love you.